Saturday, August 18, 2007

Opening Soon

I hope to have opened the store this week coming, the layout's being finalised, and I'm finally happy with the stock ready to go. I was up to my eyeballs in prims learning how to make the jewlery and accessories I like, and it's going to be ongoing. The picture below is my first set, African Princess.





I have set out working with completely handdrawn textures, both as an attempt to learn more photoshop skills, and because it seems more 'authentic' in SL, if that makes sense. Anyway, I was going for a bronze texture, and I ended up with the necklace. The earrings were more an experiment with tribal-style patterns that went well, but I want to expand on this style a lot more.

I've put this up as a kind of preview, there are some shots on flickr, and if you have any suggestions or requests, feel free to contact me.

Eyva :)

No comments: