Thursday, August 23, 2007

2nd Location

I've also opened up a small shop at Fashion Mode Too, a trendy paris-style boutique area where you can find other great and upcoming designers such as Refuge, Immortelle, Pushbutton Industries, and many more. This shop will feature a selection of items, but all my stock can be found at Norcott Center. If you'd like to jump straight to the store, the slurl is on my menu on the left. I'd also like to mention that Norcott has room for talented designers at cheap rates, pop over and see for yourself, or feel free to IM me in-world for the owner's contact details. It's a great location, with a European canal main street and also features a Queen Couture shop.

Oh, and on an unrelated note, check out the fashion feed for details of the mass waterfight comp, the winning team receives a million lindens! I'm in, and there are some nameless fashion designers and followers involved, so you never know who you may be waterbombing! It's a bit of fun, so get to Sheep Island if you wanna have a go.

Enough from me, it's the weekend here in Oz, have a great one!

<3

No comments: